Neil Preserve Eco Kayak Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bradenton, FL
- Product code: PD9SJM
Neal Preserve is located off the Manatee Causeway near Holmes Beach.
This unique preserve includes both coastal habitats, such as mangrove forests and salt terns, as well as pockets of oak hammock uplands. Take a paddle adventure through these habitats including the mangrove tunnels and protected waters of Palma Sola Bay. This area is abundant with local wildlife including dolphins, manatees and water birds.
Instruction is included in all paddlesport activity provided by Adventure Away Paddlesport Providers.
- All Paddlesport offerings are family friendly and for all skill levels.
- Dress comfortable for the water, and staying hydrated is encouraged.
- Tour can be done by Single Kayak, Tandem Kayak, or Stand Up Paddle Board
- These popular trips are limited to small groups, optimal tides and optimal times, so book early!