Mangrove FISH Preserve Eco Tour
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bradenton Beach, FL
- Product code : PZRF9H
The FISH Preserve located on the shores of Historic Cortez, Florida is rich in maritime history. Throughout the years these waterways have been the source for the abundant commercial fishing industry that the community has been built on. Come step back in time while we travel through the mangroves of this preserve and enjoy the sights and sounds of local wildlife. It is possible to see dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, fish and birds while paddling in this area. We will also learn why mangroves and sea grasses are so important to the local fisheries.
- Instruction is included in all paddlesport activity provided by Adventure Away Paddlesport Providers.
- All Paddlesport offerings are family friendly and for all skill levels.
- Dress comfortable for the water, and staying hydrated is encouraged.
- Chose from a Single Kayak, Tandem Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board
- These popular trips are limited to small groups, optimal tides and optimal times, so book early!