The Living Sandbar Paddle Adventure
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bradenton Beach, FL
- Product code : P1SPUG
From USD $55.00
This coastal sandbar is located just off the southern tip of Anna Maria Island at the mouth of the Longboat Pass. When your group reaches the sandbar, take a moment to look around! You will have the best views of Anna Maria Island Sound and the Gulf of Mexico. On and around the sandbar you may spot sea turtles, dolphins, and local fish and more. We'll take time to hunt for sand dollars. We will also learn about local plants like mangroves and sea grasses and why they are important.
This Paddle Adventure is also available at sunset daily.
- Instruction is included in all paddlesport activity provided by Adventure Away Paddlesport Providers.
- All Paddlesport offerings are family friendly and for all skill levels.
- Dress comfortable for the water, and staying hydrated is encouraged.
- Tour can be done by Single Kayak, Tandem Kayak, or Stand Up Paddle Board
- These popular trips are limited to small groups, optimal tides and optimal times, so book early!